Saturday, June 10, 2006

Is this any surprise?

Ha ha.
Actually, it isn't a disaster at all. I am having fun playing with my new sock yarn (Socks That Rock) and just having a bit of fun deciding what to do with it. I knit a full cuff and after getting about a third of the way through the eye of the partridge heel, I realized they need to be more than just plain stockinette so I frogged back to the ribbing after playing a little with Openwork Rib from Sensational Knitted socks. It's actually quite fun to have some play time after the SIL socks.

20 min later.....lovin' this pattern! Quick, easy....and it looks great with the yarn. A little blurry but I'm sure there will be progress reports.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I can't wait to see what they become! I really love those colors.

Sharon said...

I love that yarn, I have drooled over their website.