Sunday, June 11, 2006

Long, long night....long, long day

I got no sleep last night. I have no idea why. However, if it was a night not to sleep, this would have been the one. The neighbor's came and went and came at all hours of the night...and the yipping dogs were going berserk. I couldn't have slept anyway with all that going on. I missed church today and managed to sleep about 2 hours this morning. I did a little bit of knitting today. These socks are easy and fast. I love the feel of them. Not sure they show up clearly but you get the idea. Other than that, I am close to finishing the book I am reading.

4 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Love the purple of the socks next to the lush green foliage...I also got zero sleep last night, argh!

Dip Lady Knits said...

Very cute sock! I hope this one doesn't get stuck in the tree. As you have guessed by now... I have a blog! Just barely - I'll have to ask you and Lauri how to put other peoples button on my site. But I'm learning! I hope you get some rest.

Lauri said...

Probably no sleep because we were talking on messenger so late!!
your socks look great!

Melissa said...

Sorry about the sleep! That sucks! The sock is looking great! Love the picture.