Saturday, April 08, 2006

Knitting....tinking.....progress?

The past week has been busy....spring break....daughter traveling in Spain. I've just been too tired to post anything. I have been knitting and even crocheting a little....but progress? Hmmm...It's been forwards and backwards. Maybe a little more backwards than forwards. I made progress on Charlotte only to tink back to my lifeline. I started my Girly Girl socks but the pattern and yarn just would not cooperate. I have done the pattern before and thought it was so easy....but what's wrong with me now? It just won't work. I am not sure if it's because I am doing it this time on 0's but why would that make a difference? So instead I started some Trekking XXL socks, am really liking them! I'll post a picture when I have some good daylight. And for crocheting....I started a sweater from Interweave Knits but have come back more than forwards. It's been a long time since I crocheted and I keep gettting off.

No comments: