Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Trekking Socks


Inspired by Stephanie, I got some Trekking XXL Color 90 and knit a sock. It went really well and I do like the yarn even though it has a tendency to split a little. I just did the old stand-by pattern and used the eye-of-the-partridge heel I like to do best. I feel pretty pleased with the sock and I hope to get the other one soon even though it isn't really the time of year to wear them. The colors are beautiful!

Charlotte still sits on the needles, I really haven't looked at it all week. I am not discouraged, I just know I need to take out one more row before I get started again. I like just looking at it. I saw a Charlotte shawl on someone site recently made out of Kuryeon and it was really beautiful....surely worth a try! She did it on size 10 1/2 needles.

No comments: