Thursday, March 30, 2006

She's growing....!



Thanks, Moxie, for the great advice. I am really enjoying this shawl....hey, I told my friends today that I would probably actually finish it! haha. I am just ready to go to the next color transition but started getting too tired to go on. When I hit that point, I just make nothing but errors. I noticed on my lifeline, I missed one stitch and was just too lazy to go back and catch it, I will do that tomorrow before I knit another stitch...too much invested in this now to be lazy about it. I am really excited to get into the next color range. It seems like you don't really have time to get bored with one before it is time to start the next. However, I do realize the rows are getting longer all the time...but the yarn is so beautiful I don't think I will get bored anyway.

No comments: