Thursday, March 23, 2006

Once again...



My Simply Lovely Lace socks...I have told a few people about them and they were hidden in the archives. I'm new to this and didn't know how to get them back, so I am re-posting the picture. I have really loved wearing them....so comfy and so cute! I am actually going to have to go get tan so they don't look so ridiculous on my white legs! When I ever do get those Silk Garden socks done, I am going to make the girly girl socks from Interweave, they are just as fun as these are. I might actually do the picot edge on those because I loved it but felt the Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino might just be too heavy to knit that edge.

1 comment:

Alliesw said...

Your "simply lovely" socks ARE lovely. I lobe that pattern, and your color choice. Good luck finishing the silk garden ones......