Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Up the hill I go...


I am nearly done with my silk garden sock #2 but I have lost any excitement I ever had for getting them done and I am NOT letting myself start anything new until I do! I only have a few inches left to go and the knitting is fast, but I am just bored with it! As you can see, they are not going to match exactly, which I am obsessive about so this is good for me, but in order for that to happen, I'd need at least one more skein of yarn to make it work. Silk Garden is funny...some skeins have colors others don't. I think I'm going to like them anyway. They'll be great in my crocs!

Exciting new thing today, though....I got Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's new book, Knitting Rules!, today and I LOVE it. I shouldn't have let myself sit down to read it rather than finishing that silly sock! :)

No comments: