Sunday, March 18, 2007

a new look

Even though I really don't like pink and blue together...I just felt ready for a change since I decided to come back...we'll see how long this lasts!



I was going to show you some pictures, but silly me left my camera at work. I can show you this:


Most people don't know who these guys are...but this was practically my favorite Christmas gift this year...Hoops and YoYo! One of my dear daughters bought me these on eBay...and we all had a good laugh! They actually hang out with me at work some days!

Obviously, I don't have much to say so I will go find something productive to do. :)

4 comments:

Liz said...

Cute! I like the new look, too.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new theme!! Oh! I can't wait till I can stop by - I have something for you...hehe :-)

Melissa said...

They are cute!
Love the new look.....I've missed you.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Love the new look of the blog!