Monday, July 03, 2006

Sock Candy

I've been playing with the Sock Candy yarn. I'm not sure how I feel about cotton socks, but I played with ideas in the car today. The yarn is really pretty...just not sure how I want to knit them.

I need to remember to take pictures in the daylight...but I stuck my started sock in this cute basket I got from a friend of mine. I should make the hot chocolate in the cute cup I got and put my feet up and relax. (like I've done anything else since we got home!) haha

Wow, I was tired when we got home...glad we get another day off! I need a rest after our time away...but what fun it was!

4 comments:

KnitPastis said...

At first you will find that you might not like the cotton yarn (is it Cascade Fixations?) but then you will after you get use to the stretchy yarn. It just will click. I love it cotton socks.

Sharon said...

Pretty colour, oh and definately make yourself a hot chocolate.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I also love cotton socks, however it's true that they are an acquired taste. Yours are beautiful, but I always did love green and purple together...

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a little late! :)
Love the socks!