Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A wee bit frustrated but not too bad

I turned the heel on my 2nd sister-in-law sock and realized the heel flap on the first one was one more row than I had done. Since these are a gift, they have to be right. It's not terribly frustrating to me, but I just spent half an hour trying to catch the 2 stitches that ran down a few rows. That's the one thing about using 0's....the stitches can pop out and get away from you. I am not going to bore everyone by posting a picture that looks just like the first sock at this same point but I do want to share a picture a friend just emailed me....I think this is sooooo cute! It's a Noni bag and I sold her the yarn and the pattern. Love it!

I think I'll be trying one of these patterns soon.

I plan to be sending off those socks this week and then do something fun for me.

2 comments:

Sharon in Ireland/NZ said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Know what you mean by stitches just popping off small sock knitting needles - when I switch from knitting socks to even 4mm (US6)needles they feel huge.
The bag is so cute.

Melissa said...

I love the bag! I've never used size 0 needles before, they sound so tiny!