Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A little more than a tad bit irritated


I had so much fun knitting the baby kimono today. I got the cutest ribbon to tie it together with. Love the yarn.

So what's the problem? There are 192 yards on the Cascade Sierra Cotton. I needed 193. I know it looks loose in the picture but I am sure that is the flash...it is a nice fabric and I got it all finished and do not have enough yarn to sew it together! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I guess I see a little matching hat and socks or booties in the future since I have to get another skein of yarn. :(

I did have fun with Lauri today, though. We knit together for awhile today, she's always good company!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Oh how frustrating to be that close to finishing and run out! I think that some booties would be very cute!

Melissa said...

How frustrating!!! But, now you have a nice big skein of yarn to find a smaller project for!