Thursday, March 09, 2006

It snowed today!

...and I had only one new sock! Ahhh, well....I had fun anyway. I finished the baby hat last night and forgot to take a picture of it. I'll have to do that later. I started the second sock today and I also started a pair of legwarmers from One Skein. Loving that book! If I wasn't so tired, I'd take a picture of them, too...but I am only about 6 rows into them so you can't see much anyway. I'm not really in a rush to get them done, just thought they were pretty.
I'm thinking I took that picture from a funny angle, but I am really tired so either it stays, or I'll redo it later if it really bugs me. It would help if I didn't have the camera so full of junk that I only can take a few pictures at a time before the memory card gets full. One of these days I am just going to get it cleared off so I can take a few decent pictures to choose from!
I do plan to get back to the intarsia bag soon, but am just enjoying a little variety right now. Loved those knitting olympics, but right now I just want to do a little of this and that!

No comments: