Monday, February 27, 2006

Proud daughter

I forgot my cord to my camera at work, but got great pictures of my mom today with her Olympic knitting...she ended up with 32 pairs of slippers for our mitten tree!!! She surprised us and knit an extra 8 pair of tiny slippers for "extra points"! I have really thought today about how much fun it has been to be part of something so great that has stretched us beyond what we were before. Whether we finished or not, there was a lot to be gained just from the experience. I hope to take part in something like this again.

Now, I am slowly working on my other projects...but due to neglect of so many other things, not much knitting today!

1 comment:

TrampledbyGeese said...

Wow, your mum can really knit.

Thanks for explaining the tink thing, I lern't a new word. It makes me happy.