Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ooooh la la!

In spite of a busy day, I was still able to get some knitting in. I finished my silk garden sock, but I forgot to bring them home from work. I LOVE it! I plan to start the second one tomorrow.

And...after 5 starts, I managed to get the baby hat started. It's not a hard pattern, but I kept losing count because I was talking too much. What else is new! After about the 4th pattern row, you can see where you are going and it makes it easier to keep track. There are only 12 pattern rows before you go to stockinette. Anyway, here is a picture of the progress on the hat. I think the rest will be a piece of cake. I am about an inch away from the decreasing.

After I get these two things on the way, I am going to have to go back and start my intarsia again....but in the meantime, I am really loving this One Skein book. I have several things running thru my mind to start on soon. I have never been able to stick with one project anyway! :)

No comments: